Well I have to say that I was surprised by the new Bond. I didn't think that a blond haired blue eyed boy could pull it off, but he did. Casino Royal is a prequel, taking us back to how Bond became 007. He finds himself in a Poker Game in hopes of defeating terrorism, where we are introduced to the memorable Felix Lighter, the CIA Bond counter part. All in all the new Bond movie was pretty entertaining. However for you Bond enthusiasts you may find a few of the Bond Basics missing, no Q brand, no Money Penny, no newly introduced 'R', no fun gadgets...however this film is starting the series over so they may show up in later sequels. Nevertheless the movie is still full of action and "bond girls". I must admit that I did find the ending a tad disappointing...but overall it was still a fun flick.
For Bond Lovers it is a Must See
for the rest of you... Rentable.
**1/2
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment